Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Off the Needles: Arctic Circle

I'm still catching up on my knitting from 2012! This lovely cowl was another project for my yarn store to display (I still can't get over the fact that people pay me to knit!). I really like creating these samples, because I get to work with yarn and patterns that I wouldn't choose for myself. I loooooove the look of cowls. But I hate wearing them. I'm not a big fan of having a lot of fabric around my neck. I'm pretty sure this comes from my intense hatred of turtlenecks when I was little...

This yarn was big and squishy, and the pattern was really fun to knit! The arrowhead stitch was new to me, and I love the look of it.


Pattern: Arctic Circle
Yarn: The Fibre Company, Tundra (60% alpaca, 30% merino, 10% silk) in Snowdrift
Modifications: none
Ravelry Post: here

No comments:

Post a Comment