Sunday, March 3, 2013

Gold Box

I've mentioned Julep a few times before on the blog, but I'm going to bother you about them again. Why? I subscribe to the Julep Maven service. Once a month, I pay $20 and get to pick from 5 different style boxes. They usually include 2 nail polishes and a beauty product. Julep polishes are 4-free, if you care about that stuff. I just think it's fun to pick my box! I don't buy every month... I started in August, and I've only bought 4 boxes since then.

Each month that you purchase a box, you are eligible to win a Golden Box, which contains extra polishes and products. And guess who won a Golden Box this month... Me!


 I was soooo excited when I saw the package! I kept saying, "Is that a golden box? Oh my gosh! I can't believe I actually got one!" My boyfriend made fun of me. A lot. Totally worth it though! Check out the loot:


I got 6 polishes, hand creme, lip balm and a bracelet. Sweet! Of course, I couldn't decide which polish to use first... So I used all of them:


If you're interested in becoming a Julep Maven, you can use this link or reference code 3639713. For each person I refer to the program, I get points that I can spend on products. With the Maven program, you can skip a month anytime, and cancel anytime. Mavens get free shipping on all Julep purchases, as well as discounts.

Am I too excited about my Golden Box? Perhaps. But it's so much fun to win things!

No comments:

Post a Comment