Monday, January 2, 2012

Holiday Recap

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! I got lots of lovely knitting goodies for Christmas (and a Kindle touch)! I'm not going to lie, I spent the past year wondering if I would like a Kindle. Everybody I know that has one looooves it, but I still thought reading on a screen would be weird. Now, I'm definitely a Kindle convert! I'm a little concerned that my knitting will suffer now that my love of reading has returned!

Among my knitting gifts I received sock forms to block my socks! I also got real knitting blocks (no more pinning my work down on cardboard boxes) and a sweater comb. All in all a very nice Christmas.

I've never been a big believer in New Year's resolutions, and haven't made any this year. I recently created a professional development plan for both my knitting and teaching. I plan on continuing to work towards those goals, and hope that 2012 is as amazing as 2011 was. The past year was busy, rewarding and exciting! I finished my student teaching, moved back in with my parents, and found a job I love. Throughout that, I managed to squeeze in lots of visits with The Boy. I rang in the new year surrounded by friends, an incredible boyfriend, and great food. Life couldn't be better.

P.S. my gift to you: a picture of my sister's silly cat with a bow. She didn't even realize it was on her...

No comments:

Post a Comment