Saturday, May 12, 2012

Life In Pictures: May 4 - May 12


Top Left // Hanging out with some cats at my boyfriend's house
Top Center // Stalking the RED PANDA at the zoo. I may have stopped at the exhibit multiple times...
Top Right // I found some Turkish money in the street!
Middle Left // My first attempt at gradient nails: purple into yellow
Middle Center // Fancy dinner: lobster and salad with my new favorite toasted sesame dressing
Middle Right // The llamas my school district bought to graze the grass around our solar panels
Bottom Left // Driving by Three Mile Island to pick up my sister from college
Bottom Center // Fabric for the mother's day present my sister and I are making
Bottom Right // Mystery present for my mother (if she reads this tonight, I don't want to ruin the surprise! I'll post more pictures tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment