Friday, July 27, 2012

Off the Needles: Rocky Coast Cardigan

I finally finished weaving in the loose ends! I literally had 3 left, but I hate all the finishing details, so I always put them off, haha. Finally, I can present: The Rocky Coast Cardigan (photos are of unblocked sweater).
Pattern: Rocky Coast Cardigan, from Coastal Knits
Yarn: Spud&Chloe Sweater (55% wool, 45% cotton)
Modifications: Used the larger yoke and arm size from the errata
Ravelry Post: here

I am in looooove with this yarn! I knew of Spud&Chloe yarn, but I had never used it. This sweater is super fluffy and warm. I can't wait to wear it this fall!

I should note: The sleeves on my sweater were tiny. Seriously. I have no arm muscles, and I'm a pretty skinny person, but I had to use the larger yoke and arm size to get this baby to fit me. I'm so glad my LYS told me to check the arms on this pattern!

Tomorrow I'm off to the beach! I'll try to be good about post while I'm gone, but I make no promises...

2 comments:

  1. This is so amazing! Looks like it's going to be really cozy for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love summer, but I can't wait for the temperature to drop so I can wear this!

    ReplyDelete