Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pinspiration: July 19, 2012

I have a lot of projects that are 90% done... and I'm struggling to finish them so that I can show them off! This month has been full of travel, and helping The Boy move into our apartment. I've only been able to spend a few days there, but it already feels homey. Kudos to The Boy for surviving a shopping trip for apartment things!

On to my Pinspiration:



Food: Mojito Cheesecake Pops by Sprinkle Bakes. I love her recipes, and she takes amazing pictures of her food!
House and Home: These knit dishes are so cute! I shamelessly stole this from another Pinner, but I hope the dishes are available in the States. I think they would be a perfect addition to the new apartment! [Source]
House and Home: Anybody with cats will agree that these glasses are soooo true! Another tempting purchase for the apartment... [Source]
Knitting: This modified sweater is amazing! Knitted Bliss took a store bought cardigan, inspiration from a more expensive cardigan, and added the ribbing and embroidery herself. I love the results!
Clothes: I love the neck shaping and full skirt of this dress! [Source]
DIY: I was very into seed beading when I was younger, and I definitely have the supplies needed to make this giant bead! I'm hoping to have time to experiment with this craft today. [Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment