Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pinspiration: June 20, 2012

I've been on a Pinterest binge lately. There are just so many cute and creative ideas out there! Here are some of my favorites:
Felt MacBook case [source]. Adorable!
A friend posted this picture on Facebook. What a great idea to dress up an old pair of shorts!
I'm not a huge fan of brooches, but I would make an exception for this one, by PL Wear [source]. The Etsy store also has some great yarn jewelry!
Diamond pintucks! So cute and such a simple way to add texture to your sewing [source].
This yarn mobile is perfect! I definitely need to remember this in the future when I have little ones [source].
What an original idea! There are endless possibilites with sidewalk chalk as your "background." The kids did a great job posing too [source]!
Simple and classy nail art. This design makes me want to invest in some striping tape... [source]
The weather is heating up, and this fresh lime fizz sounds like the perfect drink for a summer day! It's a simple recipe too [source].
My town has an amazing Belgium restaurant, which introduced me to gruyère cheese. There gruyère popovers sound amazing [source].
I hope you're enjoying your summer! Any good ideas to beat the heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment