Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dinner Party Guests

This month, I am participating in 30 Days of Lists. 30 Days is a challenge to journal every day, even if it is just something small. The topics will range from serious to silly, and I'm excited to spend each day on a new topic!

September 13, 2012
Dinner Party Guests:

• Rutherford B. Hayes, Josh Radnor, Paul Newman (all graduates of my college. I'd love to chat about how much has changed/ stayed the same!)
• President Obama and Michelle Obama
• Arya Stark (more Game of Thrones references. READ THE BOOKS.)
• Kate Middleton
• Anthony Bourdain

Person I'd want to travel around with: Anthony Bourdain for sure. He always manages to find amazing food no matter where he goes, and his excellent conversation skills would overcome my awkwardness, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment