Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fictional Places Where I Would Like to Live...

This month, I am participating in 30 Days of Lists. 30 Days is a challenge to journal every day, even if it is just something small. The topics will range from serious to silly, and I'm excited to spend each day on a new topic!

I think a lot of people making this list would put Hogwarts near the top! So many places to explore, both inside and out... Candyland popped into my head, and I decided I had to add it! I might get realllllly fat living there, but it would be amazing. Which makes me think I should have added Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory to the list! Can that be my #4?

For those of you that haven't jumped on the Game of Thrones bandwagon: DO IT. Either read the books, or watch the tv show. They're both amazing, and that's where the Westeros is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment