Saturday, September 22, 2012

List 22: Favorite Photos of Myself...

This month, I am participating in 30 Days of Lists. 30 Days is a challenge to journal every day, even if it is just something small. The topics will range from serious to silly, and I'm excited to spend each day on a new topic!

Today's list is favorite pictures of myself! It was fun to go back through my old photos. I'll try to limit what I post here, haha. And I know it doesn't look as nice, but I'm going to caption them all... One of my pet peeves is a huge span of photos, and no explanation until the photos are off my screen. I like seeing the photo and caption at the same time!

Photoshoot with my friends at the Whitsunday Islands, Australia. Beyond beautiful!


Feeing cockatoos in Sydney. I was lucky enough to do amazing things while abroad!

Pretending to eat like crabs! Mexican food was hard to get in Australia, so my friends and I were excited to find one.

From my 21st birthday.

Balancing on our ocean kayak in Byron Bay, Australia! We didn't even flip over when we sat down.


My friends and I on a cruise in New Zealand. Again, unbelievably beautiful.

Ice bar in New Zealand. I told you I got to do cool stuff!

Halloween in college. A pot of gold, a leprechaun, and a rainbow!

Four of the five roommates from senior year.

Company party of some occupational health party. Balloons make amazing props.

Got my Master's degree!

At a friend's wedding last year. We're cute, if I do say so myself.

Umm, apparently I don't take pictures with my family haha. I've got to get on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment