Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Favorite Names...

This month, I am participating in 30 Days of Lists. 30 Days is a challenge to journal every day, even if it is just something small. The topics will range from serious to silly, and I'm excited to spend each day on a new topic!


This list was hard for me. I'm not one of those girls that constantly makes lists of what she's going to name her future children. I've always believed that you can't name people or pets ahead of time... You have to wait and see them, and choose a name that fits. On top of that, working with students for the past two years has really affected how much I like (or don't like) certain names. So this list is the result of about 5 minutes of thinking, but I guess they are my current favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment