Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Portfolio

In case you've been wondering where I've been the past two weeks or so, I've been working on this:
The dreaded portfolio!

For the Earlham MAT program, the portfolio is in lieu of a thesis.  And it sucks.  It's all I did last week.  Literally.  But I finished it before my birthday and the boy's visit, so success!

In other news, I've been slowly chugging away at the top I'm making.  It doesn't look like much now, but in 3 inches or so I'll start the shaping for the neck and armholes.  I need to finish it soon so I can work on the roomy's hat!  I was really excited to get a ball winder and swift for my birthday, so I need an excuse to go buy skeins and test them out.
Too lazy to rotate: A sideways view of my progress on the Nip/Tuck pattern.
Now, if the rain would just stop, I could enjoy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment