Thursday, April 26, 2012

Claws and Paws: Scallops with dots



I'm still crazy about my dotting tool. This week, I did a manicure inspired by this Pinterest find:
[Source]
I did two layers of the OPI grey on my nails, then did the scallops with my dotting tool and OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips. I used the pink to color in the rest of the scalloped edge, and went back with the grey and my dotting tool to do the accent dots.


I like the accent nail, but I guess not everyone is into it. Several people have complimented me on my nails, and then said, "but why is that one a different color?"

In other news, I'm in week 2 of Couch to 5k! And I didn't die yet! I'm hoping that coaching rugby has kept me in decent enough shape that I can do the whole Couch to 5k program without too much pain. I only have a week and a half left in rugby season, so soon I'll be able to fit my running into my schedule more easily. I can't believe the year is drawing to a close already! There are only 28 days of school left before summer. Ahh! I'm trying not to panic about not landing a job yet, and focus on happy things (like knitting and cats).

No comments:

Post a Comment